您好,欢迎来到筏尚旅游网。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页经典美剧《老友记》-第四季-第五集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第四季-第五集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

来源:筏尚旅游网
Joe, I don't think a four-letter word for \"ship\" can be \"ship.\" 四个字的船上工作应该不是“船上工作”

I thought it was a freebie. 我以为那是故意提示

I thought it was a freebie. Hello!

What's this? 这是什么?

Oh, right! It's that girl's phone number. 啊,对了,是那个女生的电话

There it is. Just a phone number... 在这里,只是一个电话

...a really hot girl gave me. 一个粉辣的女生给我的

It's no big deal. I mean, it is her home phone number, but... 也没什么,只是她家的电话…

Almost lost this baby! 真是的,差点就掉了

The lovely Amanda gives me her number, and I go and drop it. 可爱的亚曼达把电话给我我却掉了

Thank you. 谢谢

S04E05 The One with Joey's New Girlfriend 老友记 Friends

- Whers your birthday? - May 5th. Why? 你的生日是几号? 5月5号,做什么?

I'm making a list of birthdays. 我只是在记大家的生日

- Mine's December... - Yeah, whatever. 我是12月…随便

She's pretty! 她真漂亮

Pretty, pretty girl. The pretty... She's pretty. 好漂亮,真…好…真漂亮

Go ask her out. 去约她嘛

- What's the worst that could happen? - I could die. 有什么大不了的我搞不好会死

Yeah, it's tough being single. 一个人的确很难熬

That's why I'm so glad I found Amanda. 所以我很高兴我认识了亚曼达

Ross, you guys went out once. 罗斯,你们只出去过一次

You took your kids to Chuck E. Cheese, and you didn't even kiss her. 你们带小

孩去游乐城你连亲都投亲她

I tell people secrets. 我会泄露秘密

It makes them like me. 好让别人喜欢我

All I'm gonna say is, finally, it's nice to be in a mature relationship. 我只是想说总算来了一段成熟的恋情

You know, the world would be such a better place... 你知道,世界会更美好

...if that actually was all you were gonna say. 如果你真的只想说这句话

Phoebe. 菲比

You're sick. You shouldn't play. Go home. 你生病了,别唱了回家上床休息吧

But I'm unemployed. 但是我失业了

My music is all I really have now. 我只剩下音乐

Well, music and making my own shoes. Pretty, huh? 音乐和自己做鞋子,很美吧?

All right, I'm gonna do it. 好,我去

I'm gonna go get shot down. 我去接受毙

Any advice? 有什么建议?

Just be yourself... 展现你的本色

...but not too much. 但是不要太过火

Wish me luck. 祝我好运

Good luck! 加油

Wish it! 请用祝祷的

I was just sitting over there and... 你好,我坐在那里…

My name's Chandler. Did I say that? 我是钱德,我有说吗?

No, you didn't. Hi, I'm Kathy. 没有,你好,我是凯西

- Kathy with a K or a C? - With a K. 凯西是哪个,K还是C? 是K

Wow, you are really good at this! 你还真会搭汕

I'm out on a limb here! 别这么说,我很尴尬

I'm sorry. You're right. 你说得对,我道歉

But I should tell you, I'm waiting for a date. 但是我跟别人有约

And there he is now! 他来了

I see you guys already met. 你们已经认识了

I was trying to demonstrate... 是啊,我正在示范

...how I could get my very large feet... 如何把我那很大的脚

...into my even bigger mouth. 塞进我那更大的嘴里

Didn't I tell you? 我没有对你说过吗

Always showing off. 他最爱现了

Before I start, I want to say that I have a cold. 首先我要说,我感冒了

So if I sneeze during a song, it's not on purpose. 要是我唱到一半打喷嚏那不是故意的

Except the last verse of \"Pepper People.\" 除了“胡椒人”的最后一句

Smelly cat, smelly cat 臭臭猫,臭臭猫

What are they feeding you? 他们喂你吃什么?

This chick sounds good. 这声音不赖喔

Smelly cat 臭臭猫

Gunther, be a good little boy and bring me a whiskey. 甘瑟,乖,拿杯威士忌来

At 2:30 a.m., I didn't expect to have to fight over the remote. 想不到半夜2点半还要抢遥控器

Sorry, there's this Ernie Kovacs thing I wanted to watch. 对不起,我想看厄尼柯瓦克斯的重播

That's why I got up too. 我也是要看那个

You're kidding? I love him! 不会吧? 我爱死他了

My dad made me stay up and watch reruns with him. 我爸以前都逼我熬夜陪他看

Mine too. Did your dad also make you watch the Mr. Universe contest? 我爸也是.你爸也逼你看世界小姐选拔吗

- No. - Well, me neither. 没有 我也没有

I'm sorry about this afternoon. If I had known that you two, I never would have... 下午很抱歉要是知道你们…我也不会

Oh, please. 道什么歉

Joey tells me you two met in acting class. 乔伊说你们是在表演课认识的

They teamed us up as partners. Joey picked three scenes for us to do. 对,我们两个一组乔伊选了三场戏

All of them had us making out. 三场都是亲热戏

That's a good thing because he used to make me rehearse with him. 太好了,他原先都逼我跟他练

- Is it on? - No, but this Wonder Broom is amazing! 开始了吗?还没,但是这个伸缩扫把很棒

Oh, my God! 就是它!

It's on! 开始了

Here we go, little fella. 小不点,过来

What about the duck? 那鸭子呢?

The duck can swim. 鸭子会游泳

My sticky shoes 烂泥巴鞋

My sticky, sticky shoes 沾满烂泥巴的鞋

Why you stick on me? 你为什么就着我不放

Baby 宝贝?

Thanks for the lights, honey. 谢谢你的灯光

Way to go! 太精彩了

Your cold makes you sound great. 你的声音好有磁性

It's fun. God, I love how sexy I am! 好好玩,我真是太性感了

Kath, we should get going. We're going to buy hamsters. 凯西,该走了我们要去买仓鼠

I love them. 我喜欢仓鼠

No, it's not like that. I work for a medical researcher. 不是那样的我在替一个医疗研究员工作

- Well, have fun. - Okay. 去玩吧好

It's nice that the medical community... 总算医学界也在

...is trying to help sick hamsters. 救助生病的仓鼠了

- Isn't it? - Yeah, it's great. 是啊太好了

You know what? I like Kathy. 我喜欢凯西对啊

Me too! She's so cool and pretty. 我也是,她好酷好漂亮

She is. 是啊

She's smart and funny. 她既聪明又风趣

We were up all last night talking. She said the funniest thing about... 我们昨晚聊了一整夜她聊到一些…

What? 怎样?

You love her. 你爱她

No, I don't. 我没有

Yes, you do. Chandler loves Kathy. 你有,钱德爱凯西

- Come on, just lay off him. - Thank you. 菲比,饶了他吧谢了,罗斯

He's a little sensitive right now because he's so in love! 他现在有点敏感因为他恋爱了

All right. 好吧

Kathy, I love you! 凯西,我爱你

I need to write some depressing stuff to go with my new bluesy voice. 我得写一些悲情的歌来配合我的新哭腔

But nothing that sad has ever really happened to me. 但是我没有悲惨的遭遇

How about your mom dying? 你妈自杀的事呢?

Or having to live on the streets when you were 14? 或是你14岁时流落街头?

I could write about the time my hair did that whoo-hoo thing. 我可以写头发翘起来那次

I'm going over to Amanda's tonight. 我晚上要去亚曼达家

Rachel's not here. 瑞秋不在

How's it going with her? 你跟她进展如何?

Great, actually. I'm thinking tonight may be the night. 很棒,搞不好今晚就有机会

The kids are gonna play together, and then when they're asleep... 两个孩子会一起玩等他们睡了

...l'm thinking Amanda and I break open a bottle of wine... 亚曼达和我再开一瓶酒

...do a little playing ourselves. 我们自己来玩

Hi, guys! This is Josh. 嗨,这是贾许

Josh, these are my friends. 贾许,她们是我的朋友

And that's Ross. 那是罗斯

Dudes. 贾许,你好

You played in college? 你打过校队?

I still do. Next year, I hope to make varsity. 现在还是,明年我想进大学

Didrt you play soccer in high school? 罗斯,你高中不是踢过足球?

No, wait. You just organized their game schedules on your Commodore . 不对你只是用电脑帮他们排赛程表

It's getting late. I gotta get to the game, so I'm gonna... head. 不早了,我还有球赛先来闪了

I'll miss you. 我会想你的

Dope! 爽!

Wow! Cute one. 很可爱嘛

- Very cute. - I know. Isn't he great? 非常可爱.我知道,他很棒吧

So nice to finally be in a fun relationship, you know? 总算来了一段有趣的恋情

There's nothing boring about him. 他一点也不无聊

I bet he's never set foot in a museum. 我敢赌他一定没进过博物馆

Maybe he'll get to go soon. 也许他快要有机会了

Like on a class trip or something. 像校外教学什么的

You know what else is great about him? 你们知道他还有哪里好?

What is the word for an adult... 该怎么形容

...who doesn't have dinosaur toys in their bedroom? 房间里没有恐龙玩具的男人?

What was that? 什么意思?

Monica knows. 莫妮卡知道

It's this dumb thing that Ross made up to try to fool our parents. 那是罗斯发明来唬爸妈的

It's a way of giving the finger without actually having to give it. 其实就是比中指的意思

I cried the night you made that up. 你发明这个手势让我哭了

It was the first time I realized I was cooler than my big brother. 我第一次明白我比我哥酷

I'm going to go get ready... 我要去准备…

...for my date tonight... 赴今晚的约了

...so I'll just \"head.\" 先来闪了

I should go too. I'm playing in one hour. 我也该走了,1小时后要上台

You guys should come hear me. 你们应该来听

Hear me. 来听

My sticky shoes 烂泥巴鞋…

I lost my sexy phlegm! 我的性感破锣嗓没了

Hi, Ben. 班

- You look great! - Thanks. 你好性感谢谢

Hey, Tommy! 汤米

I am so glad that you could come over tonight. 我好高兴你今晚能来

Oh, no. It's my pleasure. 不,这是我的荣幸

My cell phone number is here on the counter. 我的手机号码在餐台上

Please, help yourself to anything in the fridge. 冰箱里的东西自己拿

I appreciate this so much. I have been trying to go out with... 真的很谢谢你我想约这个另的想了好久

...this guy for a month. 想他有一个月了

I'd really appreciate it if you'd wait and drink your wine... 我希望你等孩子睡了再喝酒

...after the kids are asleep. 等孩子睡了

I blocked the adult channels for the other babysitters, but the code is four, three... 成人频道锁码了密码是4…

I'm fine. 我很好

Thanks for this. I hope I can do the same for you sometime. 谢谢你,希望改天我也能帮你

Who wants to make some long-distance calls? 谁想打长途电话?

Kathy! Kathy! Hi! 凯西,凯西,喂

Kathy! Kathy! 凯西,凯西

Kathy! 凯西

Fetch! Fetch it! 让开,让开

Kathy! Kathy! 凯西,凯西

Kathy! 凯西

Kathy! 凯西

Kathy! 凯西

Chandler, what are you doing here? 钱德,你怎么在这里?

I just wanted to say, \"Hey!\" 我只是来打个招呼

Hey. 嘿

Okay. 好

You're making it sound worse than it was. 你说得太严重了吧

Her date tipped me $ 10! 她的男伴给了我10块钱

What are you doing? 菲比,你干什么?

I want to be sexy again, so I'm trying to catch a cold. 我想恢复性感,所以我想感冒

Should be easy. They're pretty common. 应该很容易,感冒很常见

You'll catch pneumonia! 你会得肺炎

Okay, you were right. I'm in love with Joey's girlfriend. 你们说得对 我爱上了乔伊的女朋友

- What? - Are you serious? 什么? 真的吗?

How is that possible? You barely know her. 怎么可能?你们根本不熟

I don't know. I just... 我不晓得,我就是…

I can't get her out of my head. 我就是无法忘掉她

I'm a very bad person. I'm a very, very bad person. 我很糟糕,非常非常糟

I'm a horrible person. 我是个烂人

\"No, you're not. We still love you, Chandler!\" “才不是呢,我们还是爱你”

Phoebe, I think I caught your cold. 我染上你的感冒了

You mean you stole it! 是偷走才对

Don't cover your mouth when you do that! 打喷嚏不要捂嘴巴

We were just talking about you. 我们正在说你

Really? 真的?

The time you got drunk and fell asleep... 对,就是你喝醉睡着那次

...with your head in the toilet. 头泡在马桶里

Right in there! 泡得刚刚好

- What movie did you get? - I got what I always get. 你们借的什么电影还是一样

Die Hard. “终极警探”

That's what I like about Joey. Any other guy would have been: 我就是喜欢乔伊这一点

\"Yeah, The English Patient is my favorite movie too.\" 其他人都会说“我也最喜欢“英伦情人

But Joey goes, \"No way. Let's get Die Hard. 但乔伊就会说“才不要,借“终极警探”,

I'm not watching that English crap.\" “我才不看那个英国病人”

Yeah, he's dreamy. 是啊,他最棒了

I gotta go. I gotta go meet some friends. 我先走了,我跟朋友有约

He has other friends? 他有别的朋友?

He has other friends? Ninety-nine...

He has other friends? ...a hundred. Ready or not, here I come!

Let's go over the concept one more time. 我再解释一次规则

You want to get some dinner with me and Kathy tonight? 晚上要不要跟我们吃饭?

You know what? I already ate. 我已经吃饱了

It's 4:30. 才4点半

I had a big meal on Monday. 我星期一吃得很饱

So that'll get me straight through the week. 可以撑一整个礼拜

I see what's going on here. 我知道是怎么回事

- You do? - Yeah. 你知道?对

You don't like Kathy. 你不喜欢凯西

You got me. 被你猜对了

You've been avoiding her ever since we started going out. 我们交往至今,你一直在躲她

I made an effort to like Janice. 我曾经努力去喜欢珍妮丝

Now I think it's your turn to make an effort to like Kathy by going out with us. Right? 现在该你试着去喜欢凯西陪我们去吃饭了,对吧?

- Yeah, right. - Good. And hey, my treat. 对,没错很好,而且我请客

- Only because you're not eating, right? - Right. 不过你不吃,对吧?对

Sorry, Grandma. 奶奶,对不起

Ross isn't here. 罗斯不在

Stop it! 放手

I'll see you at the party? 那我们派对上见

Beer's fear, man! Twenty-four, seven! 啤酒免费喝到饱! 24,7

I am so gonna marry that guy. 我一定会嫁给他

What? 怎么了?

- I think he's stealing from me. - Why? 我觉得他偷我的钱为什么?

Because he's stealing from me! 因为他真的偷我的钱

Hi, it's me... 是我

...and soup. 还有热汤

I just saw Josh. He looked so yummy in your leather jacket. 贾许穿你的皮衣看起来好帅

I don't eat chicken, so it's just noodle soup. 来,我不吃鸡,所以只有汤

There's no chicken in the broth, so it's really just noodle water. 熬汤时又投放

鸡,跟水没两样

- Thank you so much. - Sure. 谢谢你当然

What are you doing? 你拿那个干嘛?

I need your germs. I want my cold back. 我要你的细菌,我想再感冒

I miss my sexy voice. 我怀念我的性感嗓音

Sorry, Phoebe. 对不起

It's okay. 没关系

How's the soup? 汤好喝吗?

Check it out! You can see that girl's underwear. 那个女生的内衣都露出来了

Is she great, or what? 她很棒吧?

What do you think? 你觉得她如何?

She's not really my type. 她不是我的型

Not your type? She's gorgeous. 不是你的型? 大美女耶

You know what it is? The fishnet stockings. 因为她穿网袜

Whenever I see a girl in fishnet stockings, it reminds me of... 看到女生穿网袜,我就想到…

...my father in fishnet stockings. 我爸穿网袜的样子

Understanding a little more of why you're single. 我有点了解你为何单身了

I have a friend you'd like. She's really pretty. And then we could double date. 我有个很漂亮的朋友我们可以一起约会

No, thanks. 不必了

I've got some ugly friends, and they're all available too. 我也有几个五朋友没有对象

I'm gonna grab a beer. 我去叫酒

I'll be right back. 我马上回来

- What was that? - What? 你什么意思?什么?

Kathy's being really nice and you just walked away. 凯西在示好,你却掉头就走

What do you want from me? 你要我怎样?

I want you to like her. 我要你喜欢她

If that's too damn difficult for you, then the least you could do is pretend. 要是太难了你起码可以装一下

- I am pretending. - Then do it better. 我正在装啊那就再像一点

What do you say I go over there and tell her how much I like her? 不如我去说我很喜欢她

I can tell her how much I've been thinking of her. 我可以说我一直在想她

I haven't stopped thinking about her since we met. 自从遇上她后我就一直想着她

I'm so over the top, want-to-slit-my-own-throat... 我无可救药简直想掐死自己

...in love with her that for every minute... 每一天每一分每一秒爱着她

...I can't believe my own damn bad luck that you met her first! 我都在怨恨为何

是你先认识她

That's pretty good. 很不错

But you might want to tone it down a little. 但是别那么夸张

I still have a fever? Are you sure that thing's working right? 我还在发烧?你确定温度计没坏

Well, we could take it the other way. 我们可以量你的肛温

So Amanda just dropped me off. 是亚曼达载我来的

That's one of the things I love about her. 我就喜欢她这一点

She's old enough to drive. 成年人可以开车

You're not going to Mom and Dad's tonight? 你晚上不去找爸妈了?

No, sorry. 不了,对不起

Where's Amanda? 亚曼达呢?

Could you get me some cough drops? 帮我拿咳嗽药水

I'm thinking you could bring her... 我在想你可以带她

...and you guys could go up to your old room and not make out. 去你的旧房间然后不上床

Cough drop, please? 咳嗽药水

At least she's not going out with me... 至少她跟我出去

...to get into R-rated movies. 不是为了看级电影

Why don't you just marry her? 你怎么不娶她算了?

Wait, you can't! I forgot. She's not a lesbian. 我忘了,你不行她不是同性恋

- Amanda and I have a... - You have nothing! 亚曼达和我.什么都不是

You're not even going out! You're her babysitter. 你们根本没在约会你是她的保姆

You have a 12-year-old girl's job! 你在做小女生做的事

That is so sad. 真可悲啊

And what are you laughing at, Miss My-keg-sucking-boyfriend... 你笑什么?

...- is-stealing-from-me? 你男朋友还不是爱喝酒又偷钱

So he stole a couple bucks from me. Big deal! 他偷了几块钱

At least he got me something with it. 他有买东西给我

That's mine! 那是我的

Would you both please start acting like adults? 你们两个成熟一点好吗?

And give me my cough drops! 把咳嗽药水拿给我

- Fine. - Sorry. 好对不起

Here. 拿去

Thank you. 谢谢

At least I made $ 10 in my relationship. 至少我还赚了10块钱

You know...? 你知道

Parading goats are parading 的山羊在

Parading down the street 在大街上

Parading goats are parading 的山羊在

Leaving little treats 留下小脚印

Does it even work without my sexy voice? 用这种声音唱还能听吗?

I like it. 我喜欢

- Gunther, kiss me. - What? 甘瑟,亲我什么

Do it, deputy! Do something! 副警长,快想办法

We aren't exactly sleeping in here, but do you mind? 我们没有要睡,你介意吗

Can I sleep on your couch? 我可以睡你的沙发吗?

And I'm still waiting 我还在等

For my papier-mache man 我的纸黏土人

Thank you, my babies. 谢谢各位

Rachel? 瑞秋

Did you hear what happened between me and Phoebe? 我不知道你有没有听说我和菲比的事

We kissed. I didn't initiate it, but I also didn't stop it. 的,但我也没阻止

I've been feeling guilty. 我一直觉得很内疚

Okay. 好

So... 所以

...are we cool? 我们没事吧

Okay. 好

I knew you would understand. 我就知道你会谅解

我们接吻了,不是我主动

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- efsc.cn 版权所有 赣ICP备2024042792号-1

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务